Course Developer Required For
English, Urdu , Math, Science , Computer , Islamic Studies
Social Studies (GK for Pre School), Fine Arts, Handwriting,
English Grammar, Urdu Grammar
- Play Group
- Class One
- Class Two
- Class Three
- Class Four
- Class Five
Guidelines for Course Developer
The Educare requires the developed course contents in the form of:
- Well-rehearsed and timed recorded video of each lesson.
- Support material for TV Inserts, which includes, e.g., Slides, Graphics, and Video Clips.
- Support material for Web Inserts, which includes e.g., Slides, Graphics, animation, and Video Clips.
- Assignments, exams (midterm and final), etc. To achieve the above mentioned, responsibilities of the course developer and The Educare are outlined in the following:-
- Development of detailed course outline based on curriculum Defined by National Curriculum Committee. Where a course outline is not available course developer may wish to refer to the approved. For each lecture to be recorded:
- Prepare a detailed script (for developer’s own reference)
- Rehearse timings as per The Educare requirements
iii. Prepare slides (e.g., PPTs, to be provided electronically)
- Prepare graphics (Figure, tables, etc., to be provided electronically)
v Define animations for video insertions where appropriate
- Recording of lectures (minimum 4) every week on scheduled Days/times decided in consultation with The Educare and its production team
- Provide lecture support materials for web based contents in electronic form consisting of, but not limited to, the following
- Lesson Notes
- Graphics and Animations
- Links to other resources
- Further reading (support) material
- Solved examples
- Video Clips
- Develop homework assignments along with worked out solutions and grading rubrics, four sets each of monthly and final term exams along with worked out solutions.
(The objective and subjective portion may be roughly 50% each). All material to be submitted to The Educare in electronic form.
- All research, acquisition and development of lecture/course support material will be responsibility of the developer.
- An assistant to be provided by the developer (if required) for timing, quality assurance (QA) and insertions of slides/graphics/animation/clips in the video lecture at The Educare perm.
- The developer will be responsible for reviewing the recorded Lecture immediately after the recording session to identify any mistake either in content or in delivery and take necessary Steps to remove the same in the next recording session. The same review should also be used to determine the sequencing/relevance of the support material. The material, along with the reviewed video, should be Provided to The Educare within two days of the review.
- Responsibilities of The Educare
- Arrangement of recording shifts/sessions for the Developer in coordination with the productions team.
- Converting electronic materials into animations, developing any needed graphics, and preparation of slides for TV insertions For broadcast and web-based content.
- Putting up the web version of the lecture/notes/slides etc., On the ELMS.
- Providing editing services for producing broadcast videos.
- General Guidelines
- The total recorded time of each lecture should be strictly between 40 – 50 minutes. However, recordings will be in module of 5 to 6 minutes duration. Rehearsals should be used to Perfect the timings.
- The language to be used for the lectures should be extremely simple and understandable for a nation-wide audience.
- Wherever possible, theory should be explained with the help of examples taken from everyday life. Again, keeping in view the nation-wide audience, the examples should be carefully Chosen to be understandable for students coming from all backgrounds (big city, small town, rural areas etc.)
- Guidelines for Preparing Proposal
- Interested course developers Should send a recent CV along with picture and a proposed outline of the course to be developed by email to email@example.com
Course Outline Template:
- The Educare will then contact the course developer for all subsequent steps of the course development process, including auditioning, Selection, detailed session plans and recording of the video lectures .
Please find the course outline template as under.